Stained GLASS WINDOW Replacement

Stained glass window replacement - Do you want replacement windows? Do you have a window that you want to have level of privacy and the beauty of natural light to break through? I had this very challenge in my current home. While i purchased my new home, my spouse and i had a 3' a 3' window in my bathroom that was clear glass right over the bathtub. My own privacy was a major concern, and I'm sure my neighbors may not appreciate my privacy shared. We considered replacing the home windows, but replacement windows may have cost me more than another solution I learned from a nearby stained glass dealer.
Let myself make clear why replacement glass home windows are not an option. The window was cased in brick. Therefore the windowpane and the brick would have to be worked after to both remove and replace the window. The brick work was very expensive in addition to the large replacement window that I was considering.

I instead searched, with the aid of a local home window dealer, the possibility to contribution the current window with a leaded stained glass panel. This kind of option was not as expensive as I thought it was. There were several advantages to creating a stained glass panel contribution versus replacement windows.

- Stained Glass Windows are affordable, especially in large or custom measured windows. I discovered that replacement glass windows when you are dealing with custom size are generally pricier.

- Stained Glass Window panels would be the ultimate in imagination and design. Whilst replacement glass windows give you a few style designs, stained glass panels can be custom-made to include any design you want making the options limitless.

- A glass panel overlay would not require major construction. Using an overlay option, you don't have to modify the tough opening of the windows, remove exterior brick or wood, or modify anything at all to do with the window.

- Glass panel contribution is easily installed over the current window and held in place with simple quarter round molding.

- A stained glass contribution will raise the insulation factor.

Within my case the windows overlay was an outstanding option. I incorporated my own design, colors, and width of lead channels and put in about $500 versus about a thousand dollars for a replacement glass window. I actually have a picture of the available at my website, it is associated below inside my profile, and you are welcome to view it.

Finally, an identifier has a look at the finished stained glass panel overlay installed in my master bathroom. He estimated that the window alone increased in my home value by $1, 000. So good. We were so impressed by the wonder and style; I actually decided to replace my boring four lite French Doors with leaded glass true divided Leaded Glass doors. The last overall impact resulted in an increase of about $5, 000 to $10,000 in value to my home when I promote it.

Related Post :

0 comments