Glass blocks for windows - Today are no more basically the clear glass block windows, colorless, useful cubes of the block of yesteryear. As Emeril Lagasse would claim these blocks own kicked it up a notch! Yes, the great things about the product's past still hold true -increased security and hard to break, greater energy efficiency compared to the windows they're replacing, and increased privacy. Modern day block windows take it to another level - they're cooler, hipper, safer, much easier to install, and friendly environmentally. Let's have a peek at what's new:
Hot Patterns and Variations for your windows
Boring has gone out, cool is in! Today why go colorless when you're able to match the latest design colors. With the brand new wave of blocks color match (or contrast) your blocks to your tiles, your walls, your furniture, whatever you wish. Place a stripe of color in an apparent wall, or simply put some color blocks right into a wall for design and pop randomly.
Furthermore to colors nowadays there are artistically & decorative colored cup blocks with murals to extend your creativeness. There are over 60 regular murals you can place into windows, walls or custom design a scene for your actual interests and tastes. A few of the predesigned murals include:
- Areas - Manhattan, Acropolis, Santori, and Rome.
- Blooms - Lilies, Iris, Tulips, & Hibiscus.
- Interests - Golf, other activities.
- Famous performers' - Warhol, Van Gogh, Miro, Michelangelo, Picasso.
Cool new patterns can be found in the blocks and in addition bevels are minimizing onto the blocks with the brand new products created today. Pittsburgh Corning has got turn out with Bevel Series where numerous architectural designs really can put a unique edge on your own windows and walls. You will find a pattern that may remind of you of the ocean, called Seascapes from Pittsburgh Bubble or Corning from Mulia. Also there exists a Focus pattern block with a circle in the guts - very modern-day & hot! Architects, designers, and householders will have fun making unique windows and walls with these products alike.
Fire Security and Level of resistance to Keep You Safe and sound
The thickness of blocks (they are can range between approximately 2" to 4" thick according to the size and design) will always be recognized as an outstanding deterrent to reduce break-ins, however the following new features produce today's blocks a lot more safe and sound and fire resistant.
Related Post :
- 60 minute and 90 minute fire rated secureness glass blocks - Pittsburgh Corning and Mulia both produce fire rated home window assemblies that let a home owner, commercial developer or residence builder the option to meet up fire codes while concurrently providing light and personal privacy to those occupying the properties and homes. If you are seeking to get light into multi family members housing units, tight tons for fresh homes, stairwells, or corridors the 60 or 90 minute fire-rated blocks could be the design answer for you.
- Vistabrik security cup blocks for safety - If you are looking for the best in window protection the Vistabrik merchandise from Pittsburgh Corning is certainly for you. The product is 3" of sturdy cup, graffiti resistant, and good found in either public construction or retail areas where reliability is of the most concern - heavy blocks, hard to break incredibly.
Better to Install Glass Block Windows & Better for the surroundings
Whether you're looking to set up blocks in a fresh home, commercial building, or perhaps remodeling a preexisting space the operational devices and processes haven't been easier. Here are a few basic installation tips to consider:
- Upper floor home windows or timber framed openings - For body openings consider the Vinyl Wrap Cup Block window system in innovative construction or remodeling jobs. The product, which is obtainable either with or lacking any essential nailing fin, installs as being a traditional vinyl window and is definitely silicone collectively for an all cup look. A few of the more popular uses have already been above a soaking or Jacuzzi tub in a bath room, over a shower surround in a smaller sized bathroom, garage home windows, walk in closet home windows, and in stairwells.
- Improve health issues, increase ventilation, and increase the environment - with the product you don't need to block up the complete window system. In residential and commercial application the consumption of vinyl ventilation products has become quite common. Standard air vents works extremely well in any located area of the window and there are even exhaust fans, dryer vent options, and removable sash windows. Since glass blocks are really long resilient and lasting they certainly are a green friendly product as well.
The glass block house windows of today genuinely are cooler, better and safer, and much easier and more adaptable to use than previously.
GLASS Blocks For WINDOWS UK
4/ 5Oleh Lauren Miranda